We are currently looking for an IT system engineer to become a part of our team in Zagreb. In this role, you will participate in development project activities by creating necessary environments, providing automation and maintaining CI/CD pipelines using DevOps methodology and best practices. You will also have the responsibility of delivering Inceptum’s solutions to our customers.
If you are a reliable, proactive and communicative person, as well as a good team player, we’d like to hear from you.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Masters degree in IT engineering (FER, FERIT, FOI or related) or 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Experienced with Linux system administration (primarily RHEL/CentOS)
- Experienced with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Basic knowledge of bash/shell, Perl or Python scripting languages
- Good accommodation to teamwork
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Considered as advantage:
- Experienced with DevOps tools (Gitlab, Nexus, Jenkins, Ansible)
- Experienced with Nginx and Apache Tomcat
- Knowledge of Apache Flume and Apache Ignite is a plus
- Knowledge of system monitoring and logging tools (Splunk, Syslog-ng, Nagios, Prometheus)
- Experienced with VMware ESXi, VMware vCloud
- Experienced with Microsoft technologies (Windows Server, Azure, O365, Active Directory)
- Relevant professional certifications
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with new technologies and methodologies
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Opportunity for personal development
Are you up for it? Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you asap.