It is crucial for service engineers to identify any network performance issues that impact customer service. They also must quantify revenue loss due to a service degradation.
Key features of
UMBOSS Service Assurance Suite are:
- Data collection and aggregation – collect data from a diverse range of sources in a multi-vendor environment, such as UDR data, traffic performance data, network alarms, etc.
- Service modeling – create service models based on service descriptions from product and service catalogs
- KPI/KQI calculation and analytics – easily create key performance and key quality indicators calculation algorithms by combining different mathematical and aggregation functions on collected data
- Actionable insight – create actions that are triggered based on threshold violations or rules to proactively change network equipment configuration
- Visualization – get access to all service quality related data in one single pane of glass experience screen